Research from the CIPD and Simplyhealth show that stress is now the number one cause of long-term sickness absence. See the survey results here. (Please note that you have to provide some contact details to download the report.)
This post is a blatant piece of promotion by me because CLAssociates can help you manage the stress in your workplace. We are experienced and expert in our field, so why not let us deal with a problem that you would probably rather avoid?
To find out how we can help, please contact me, Charlie, on 0771 559 6487.
- Ensure all your line managers are preventing and managing stress rather than adding to it
- Review your policies and procedures so your business can manage stress effectively
- Support individuals who are in danger of going off with stress
- Provide stress awareness sessions for all staff
- Support individuals back into work, if they are currently signed-off with stress
- Help individuals help themselves with an on-line stress management programme
- 1-2-1 support
- On-line stress management programmes
This post was written by Charlie Damonsing of CLAssociates. CLAssociates specialises in helping businesses manage stress in the workplace, providing consultancy, training and 1-2-1 support. For further details please contact Charlie on 0771 559 6487.